1. Defrost Agama Kamchatka shrimps No. 5, peel them slitting its back, remove dark abdominal vein. Cut each shrimp into 2-3 pieces
2. Chop the herbs
3. Mix the shrimps, herbs, add sugar and salt, 0,5 tsp. of sesame oil. Stir all the ingredients.
4. Slowly add hot water to rice flour. Stir the dough with a fork and add starch to make dough consistency. Then put the dough into ball and punch it on the board, oil slightly with olive oil. Ready dough will no longer stick to your hands, and should remain soft.
5. Cut the dough into pieces. Roll out each piece of dough into a thin circle with a diameter of 5 cm.
6. Put in the center of each circle the filling, pinch the edges. Oil the pieces of dough with filling with olive oil and cook it on steam for 7 minutes
7. For the sauce, mix soy sauce and 2 tsp. of sesame oil. Serve dim sums warm. Enjoy your meal!