1. Defrost Agama Royal shrimps No.8, wash it and dry
2. Chop basil and garlic
3. Mix tomato sauce, basil and garlic
4. Add wine vinegar, salt to taste and olive oil. Stir all the ingredients.
5. Pour the marinade over Agama royal shrimps No. 8. Cover the container with plastic food wrap and put in the fridge to marinate for 1 hour
6. If you have wooden skewers, leave them in advance in water for 30 minutes, so that they will not burn during the cooking. Put marinated shrimps on the skewers and fry shrimps on a grill until done on both sides.
7. Serve shrimps on the serving plate and sprinkle with lemon juice. Enjoy your meal!