1. Defrost the Agama tuna fillet, dry it, oil with olive oil and season slightly with salt
2. Then fry it from two sides in a grill pan so that the middle is pink. For this purpose control that the pink strip in the middle of the tuna fillet is at least a third of its thickness
3. Cut green beans, cooked egg, cherry tomatoes, salad leaves and anchovy
4. To prepare a salad dressing mix together olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and honey
5. Cut the tuna fillet into slices. Make the salad.
6. When all ingredients are on the plate pour the salad dressing. Pour the most of the dressing on the tuna and some – on greens and vegetables. Enjoy your meal!